Welcome to the Turbo Diesel Register Store
The purpose of the Turbo Diesel Register is to give Dodge/Cummins owners more satisfaction in the ownership of their pickup. How so? Each quarter we publish a magazine with 25+ columns. Since the Fall of '93, the publication has provided an open forum for the exchange of information from the manufacturers to the owners, from members to members and from owners back to manufacturers. The quarterly TDR magazine, a 130 - 150 page publication, features technical tips, maintenance basics, product evaluations, owner feature stories, industry news, vehicle history and development and more. The following is a sample of the columns we publish each quarter:
- Tailgating - A Letter From The Editor
- Letter Exchange - Responses From The Readers
- Member2Member - Members' Solutions To Members' Questions
- Technical Topics - Service/Parts Update
- Fourth Generation - Owner-Specific Articles On The '10 and Newer Trucks
- 6.7 HPCR - Owner-Specific Articles On The '07.5 and Newer Truck Engine
- 5.9 HPCR/Third Generation - Owner-Specific Articles On The '03 - '07 Truck Engine
- 24-Valve Engines - Owner-Specific Articles On The '98.5 - '02 24-Valve Truck Engine
- 12-Valve Engines - Owner-Specific Articles On The '94 - '98.5 12-Valve Truck Engine
- First Generation - Owner-Specific Articles On The '89 - '93 Trucks
- Blowin' In The Wind - Industry News
- Shadetree - Back To The Basics
- From The Shop Floor - Tips From Turbo Diesel Repair Shops
- Products Showcase - Featured Products
- TDRelease - Vendor Press Releases
An annual subscription to the Turbo Diesel Register runs $35;($45 for International subscriptions) and includes four copies of the magazine and twelve consecutive months' access to the TDR Website.
Please note that back issues are only available in print format, and a few issues are sold out and are no longer available.
To subscribe using our toll-free telephone number, please dial 888-440-8371. Note: this is an order fulfillment line only. Telephone attendants cannot answer technical questions.
If you have other questions regarding a subscription to the Turbo Diesel Register, give us a call at 770-886-8877. Or, simply e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Turbo Diesel Register!